Friday, February 26, 2010

Things that made me smile today...

1)Sparkly Dinosaur stickers
2)My mom FINALLY learning to text :)
3)A hand-crocheted scarf that arrived in my mailbox from one of my best friends
4)Almost being done with Rios Profundos by Jose Maria Arguedas
(it's just... dificil...)
5)Being closed out of my Women, Culture, and Society class so I have an excuse to take 2 Environmental Studies classes...
6)Warm wooly socks!
7)Knowing I'm going to work on a farm tomorrow
(in a greenhouse, it's too chilly for the outdoors!!!)
8)Robots on my desk! (that hold all my stuff!)
9)Naked juice Green Machine! It's got 2 3/4 apples, 1/2 a banana, 1/3 a kiwi, 1/3 a mango and a whole buncha other good stuff in it, and it tastes good!
10)Looking forward to my birthday in a week!!!


Trying DESPERATELY not to be jealous of the northeast... and of my sister, who is seeing Michael Pollan speak at Earlham tomorrow night.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this list idea, and will try it over at sewandsow today. I want me somma dat juice! And I'm having fun with my i-Phone, my first text went to Potts, who inspired me. Missing you, Gretta. Spring break will be here soon and we can get into some trouble. Stone Barns on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan, stan. Yeah they sell that juice in the C-store. Also at the "grab'n'go thing". Since I haven't been going to the caf for breakfast as much now that I don't have volleyball, I double swipe at the grab n go and get me some of that juice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta get me a robot for MY desk. Word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got it for about 2 bucks at Target, it's supposed to be an easter basket... but it's awesome and holds all the random odds and ends that take up desk space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet stuff (here from your wonderful mom's blog). Love robots, your beautiful scarf , yummy juice, and well sparkley stickers are always happy making.
    Oh and working in a greenhouse on a farm, luck you!

    ReplyDelete