Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday!

I have to turn this stack of books into a 5 page research paper (all in spanish I might add!) by Friday. So... my Sunday is already pretty full!
But it's nothing some temp tats can't cure!!! Who knew that I would find a suite full of freshman girls would be just as interested in temporary tattoos, coloring books, Jane Austen adaptations, puzzles, and Jimmy Johns sandwiches as I am?!! I am such a lucky girl!

I already have to start signing up for spring term classes!!! Sadly, pickings are slim, and I am forcing myself NOT to take spanish for my own mental health. So HOPEFULLY- I will be taking
Environmental Ethics
(which is a little too philosophical for me, but is a requirement for the major)
Women, Culture, and Society
(which a few friends took this term and highly recommended)
and Microeconomics
(which is just me being CRAZY... actually it is probably going to be valuable to me, since environmentalism becomes economic quick quickly, plus I'm taking this one with a friend, so we'll survive!!!)
I hope I don't get closed out of any classes, I think I'd probably loose my mind a little. Well, off to write about how pre-colonial Andean civilizations were way more advanced than us! (more to come about THAT).
HASTA LUEGO

2 comments:

  1. Jimmy John's is sooooo good! Good luck with your research paper and signing up for classes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH I know I freaking love Jimmy Johns! The Turkey Tom is the best. We ate there all the time on the road during volleyball season and one just opened here, my coach was so excited, she was the 1st customer... :)

    ReplyDelete