Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday!

So, of course, each day brings new things.
I woke up to snowy skies and some nice glittery powder on the ground to crunch through to class at 8 AM. Then I went to sign up for classes, and being me, I of course changed my mind about half my classes, so I am now signed up for (and will hopefully not get closed out of!)
Environmental Ethics
Women, Culture, and Society
Introduction to Globalization.
TADA.
It's so pretty out, and last night walking back from something with friends we decided that the snow looked like pretty amazing glitter. Not that crappy craft store stuff, the nice Martha Stewart glitter, you know what I mean? Anyway, wish I could get some good pictures, but my camera and I don't exactly get along- more like my camera doesn't take as good of pictures as I would like...
Anyway, off to make some valentines! I don't like to think of Valentine's Day as a holiday for couples. I think of it as a time to send really cute, sweet snail mail to friends and family to remind them you love them! (because we never say it enough!)

"We love because it's the only true adventure"
-Nikki Giovanni

2 comments:

  1. maybe we all got this valentine thing from Zandy, Pandy, Poot and Little Dilly Fox? -Marmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we did! I thought of that book today.

    ReplyDelete