Thursday, October 22, 2009

Studying

I'm studying for an environmental studies test on population growth. Pretty interesting, but also a tad on the boring side. Either way, it's important. Next unit is biological destruction, which is guaranteed to get me riled up. Yesterday we had no classes- it was what is called "Fall Institute Day", where workshops are offered. I went to the workshop about our study abroad programs in Barcelona and Argentina. It's gotten me thinking about my future educational goals and all that jazz. I'm thinking a term in Argentina is in order, but I'm also going to be on the lookout for programs focused on the environment, as well as spanish language. I was also talking with some upper classmen on my team it got me thinking about doing an independent minor in agriculture. Lots to think about!!!

1 comment: