Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oh my!

Goodness, it has been quite some time since I last posted. Mostly I was just having too much fun!!!
Boston was magnificent, with trips to the Museum of Fine Art, a fantastic store called Paper Source (where I held back...), and the Unitarian Universalist Association. My sisters and I also had an awesome crepe potluck with some of Lindsey's friends. Overall, a very pleasant experience.
And then to Vermont, where I've spent an awesome week with my family in various configurations. This was quite possibly the best Christmas ever. Handmade/local gifts all around! I'll post pictures soon, but for a preview you can check out my mom's blog.
Now I've just been lazing about, felting little sock monkeys from a kit I got and reading good books. We'll see how horribly I've failed at my reading list soon, but I've added some others to make up for it! Cool family and friends keep giving me really awesome books to read, so I've been reading things a bit out of order. Back to school next Sunday. Overall, 6 weeks well spent sleeping and being crafty and lazy.
It's nice to see old friends and family. I love my family's unorthodox Christmas traditions, such as watching the animated version of Robin Hood every Christmas Eve and decorating sugar cookies as lederhosen boys. Never gets old!!!
But, I am excited to return to school. Among my classes this term is Plant Biology, which I am quite excited for and I'm sure will be making it's way onto the Crunchy Corner often!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment