Saturday, December 5, 2009

What I've been working on...



Here are some little things I've been working on... I can't show very many things considering a lot of my craftiness lately is being directed towards Christmas presents...

Sorry about the poor lighting, it is ever so gloomy out today! So I couldn't really use natural light. I also did another fun piece, but my camera is not cooperating. I'll try to get a good photo later.
This is a little hand-stitched bag made with fabric printed with a strawberry block cut I made last year in a printmaking class. The buttons are all those extra buttons you get with clothing but never end up using.
And my giveaway is open until Monday morning whenever I wake up and pick.
Here's a little article about Cow Power. Pretty awesome, we use it at our house in Vermont.

1 comment:

  1. YYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM! I LOVE this.

    Hint, hint.

    xoxooxxo-Marmie

    ReplyDelete