Sunday, April 10, 2011

Things I did this weekend

Basked in the glory of these blossoms that EXPLODED in the sunny, 75 degree weather we've had all weekend
Used the new bag my marmie made me for my birthday
Made friends with this bunny
Had a picnic!

Forgot to bring my camera on a trip to Trillium Dell farm and timberworks, where Food For Thought helped to plant about 4,000 onions. But the rows looked beautiful, and there were some nice dogs

Pumped up my bike tires and re-adjusted my seat

Spent quality time with lots of friends

Hard to focus when it's this beautiful out. Luckily I didn't have much work to do this weekend. I'm a little pink from the sun (even with the sunscreen, my pasty winter skin couldn't handle the sun's glory!), but it was worth it for the hours I spent outside!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! We are longing for blossoms here in CT. Today may finally bring some real warmth. Our lawns are not even green yet, but PPDO was out with the fertilizer yesterday. You know, he's quite the Lawn Ranger...

    ReplyDelete