Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday


I woke up this morning (quite late I might add..) and all the snow was gone! All that's left is little bits along the side of the sidewalks. It rained a lot last night, and I suppose it melted all the snow. So, considering the midwest is FLAT, there are of course tons of puddles.
So some of my suitemates and I donned our wellies to go to brunch. Upon our return to the dorm, we found that everyone was outside because the fire alarm had gone off. Unable to go inside, we made good use of our boots by splashing about in some puddles for a few minutes. A good morning overall.
I'm hunkering in today, doing lots of work and studying for my Government exam tomorrow (8 AM, joyous!).
And finally, the sun just came out! First time in about a week, I'd say.

1 comment: