Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No more sodie pop

Today I decided that if I'm going to complain about corn and high fructose corn syrup, I better stop eating so much of it. Since it's pretty difficult to avoid in a college cafeteria, I'm cutting soda out cause it's easy. I don't drink a ton of soda, but enough that it's better that I don't. I just finished watching the documentary King Corn (research for a paper for Plants class), and they said that your likelyhood of diabetes doubles if you drink one soda a day!
I'm excited for the State of the Union tonight- I'm watching it in my suite with a bunch of friends.

Overall, life is good. Still stuffy, but other than that I am braving the cold and the stress.

I had a scare that I lost my awesome old Sigg water bottle the other day, but turns out I just left it in the fitness center!!! Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment