Sunday, October 3, 2010

What a weekend!

Friday:
An awesome open mic
Playing card games with friends (egyptian ratscrew is so fun!)

Saturday:
Slept in (!!!)
No game (for once, a free day!!!)
Beautiful bike ride with my news friends from bike club
Hanging out with my best friend who I hardly get to see
Seeing The Social Network in celebration of a friends birthday
Going to a party for about 10 minutes and then realizing,
in unison with 3 other friends,
that we'd rather just be hanging out and eating pizza instead.

Sunday:
Slept in AGAIN (!!!!!)
delish brunch
homework, cleaning my room finally
study party!!!


I really really really like all the people in my life, and how a random text from a summer coworker ("Sneak attack love!!!"), a facebook message from someone you've never spoken to saying "I hope this isn't creepy, but I realllly loved your performance friday", or a friend sharing their popcorn with you can automatically make your world just a little brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment