Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Love Book

Remember all those little books I made over the summer?
Well, I used one to make this little book of love.
I can open it on rough days and remember that no matter how I'm feeling, there are people who love me and things in my life that I love to do!

I put in some written appreciations from over the summer. We have a box that staff put little notes of appreciation in during the week, and then we read them out loud at staff meetings. They always keep me going!
I also added some pictures of things I love like plants, giraffes (yay tall creatures of the world!), and cows. Make your own love book, it's easy and you'll be surprised how much it can brighten your day!

1 comment:

  1. If I had a book of love I would put your picture in it!
    PPDO

    ReplyDelete