Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bits and Pieces of College Life!

The trees here have been lookin' AMAZING!
Pretty blossoms all over the place.
After visiting Knox in the dead of February last year, it's a nice surprise to get a beautiful campus! It's been lovely weather the last few days, which makes it very difficult to focus,

especially when you are taking macroeconomics...

I didn't have a watering can for my little plants, so I made my own, using a hammer and a screwdriver :) My sister Lindsey gave me tools for graduation- because I know how to use them and shouldn't need to ask anyone for help. Since I haven't had to fix much (although I DID fix a light once, and now am known as the one in the suite who can fix things), I used them to simply poke holes in the top of this bottle.

Also: I strongly suggest watching Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution! It's great! He's a brave soul and is doing some good work. It's on Hulu, so it's free to watch. Check it out if you have time!

2 comments:

  1. Jamie Oliver is brilliant!! I hope he can help bring real change to the way kids (and everyone else) eats.

    ReplyDelete