Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Things that are great

-Reading good books (or multiple good books at once)
-Signing up for awesome classes for next term (Environmental Econ, Intro to Gender+Womens Studies, and Food, Policy, and Power In America)
-Making super cool collagraphs in Printmaking (pictures to come?) and starting linos
-Family dinners at my friend's house where she makes us delicious food and we all get to sit around and have awesome conversations
-Ukelele/multiple guitar/piano jam sessions
-The new Decemberists album, The King is Dead
-Glee being back with new episodes (so corny, I know, but hey, it makes a good study break)
-Snuggling in my awesome quilt that my Marmie made me when its negative degrees+ windchill out
-Getting cute valentines from my wonderful loved ones
-Being able to help others in ways that are really easy for me and mean a lot to them
-Growing radishes with a friend in her sunroom and having all her housemates ask me if they can grow stuff too (and the answer of course being YES!)
-Getting stupid stuff done so I don't have to stress out about it anymore (applications, making appointments etc etc)

And most importantly, seeing that so many things are great!

3 comments:

  1. that's a pretty good list for mid- february!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was a great list
    growing radishes...now that is something

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey gretz,

    happy valentine's day!!

    xo tqoe

    ps...love the list...

    ReplyDelete