Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love!

Valentines Day kinda sucked...
Not for the "typical" reasons, but because I woke up yesterday feeling like complete crap-ola.
So I emailed my professors, and went back to sleep.
And slept.
And slept.
But today has dawned a new day, and I think I kept whatever germs they were from launching a full out attack.
So today I am taking stock of all the love that was sent to me.

Valentines from family and friends
Cookies and hearts from my sister
facebook messages from friends far away
a good family call
and soup that a friend brought me last night when she heard I was sick.

I have some pretty awesome people in my life.

2 comments:

  1. We love you Gretta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a good family call, wasn't it? hopefully someday soon those conversations can happen around a dining table, covered with homegrown food. prepared during a dance party in the kitchen. xo

    ReplyDelete