Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Adventures!


The first, into this complete gem of a book! Pretty much the same caliber as Jane Austen, only with FARMERS. I know, right!?!? I hardly put this book down until I finished it. I almost succumbed to car sickness on the drive home from Vermont, but it was WORTH IT! My mom's friends gave this to us for Christmas, and delivered it to us this weekend because they knew we would buy it for ourselves ASAP if they didn't!
Read more about "The Dirty Life" here.

The next adventure was to IKEA! Found some measuring cups for baking adventures back at school, some linen fabrics, a 49 cent dishtowel, and some 99 cent simple wrapping paper. All in all, I spent less than $15, for a whole bundle of stuff that will become craftiness, bakiness, and wrappingness!

No comments:

Post a Comment