Monday, November 8, 2010

In my life, I love Knox more!

Awesome, awesome weekend.
Friday: lazy all afternoon, then Off-Knox, which is an awesome open mic held off campus. Great poetry, great music, great time. I performed a Damien Rice song with a friend, and my a capella group performer "In My Life" by the Beatles. Lotsa fun!
Saturday: Sleeping in! For the first Saturday of the year, for volleyball season is over! Saw the theater department's production of "Medea", very good!
Sunday: Harvested chard and kale at the community garden with our campus group Food For Thought, and then went to the professor who runs the garden's house to cook it all up for lunch! It was delicious and so much fun and I got to hang out with some pretty fantastic people.

Forgot to bring my camera, though, so no lovely pictures of chard to be had!

Two more weeks of craziness and then HOME for six weeks, in which I will
-be going to the Young Farmers Conference at Stone Barns
-having a lovely thanksgiving with family
-visiting my sister at Olney Friends School in Ohio
-sledding, cutting down trees, and generally having a blast at the Bit of Earth
-AND MUCH MUCH MORE! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment