Monday, May 24, 2010

Frustration...

Some things might not happen by the end of the year- for example- declaring my major. I don't think I can get it together in time, sadly. Too many things to get signed and I'm trying really very hard to not go insane with papers and finals.
PROGRESS REPORT:
Paper for Intro to Globalization: done.
Paper for Macro: done (feel accomplished, didn't scream once, probably didn't fail!)
Paper for Environmental Ethics: due Friday, haven't started but have been THINKING DEEPLY (that's some sort of progress, right??)
Volleyball and Lifting: done.
Finals: YET TO COME!
Packing: my walls look sadly empty and I am buying boxes after class today to pack up odds and ends to put in storage. My giant duffel is ready to get stuffed full!

End of the year... bittersweet. Good friends here, but good friends to see at home. I will miss everyone but I am definitely ready for a break from school, and a summer full of smiling kids at Farm and Wilderness!

No comments:

Post a Comment