Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Goaty the Travelling Goat, Part 1: Ridgefield, CT

As we all left for the summer, some friends and I wanted a fun way to keep in touch and update each other about our travels. I'm going to be in Vermont and Australia, two of my friends are studying in Ireland next year, another in Spain, etc. We are going to be all over the place! So, we decided that we would each have an object and take pictures of it different places. One friend is taking a My Little Pony and another a rubber ducky. I picked a GOAT!

Stop #1 for my goaty friend is my hometown!


Battle of Ridgefield monument, with Goaty perched on top.

Hopefully by the end of next year, Goaty will have been MANY places!

1 comment:

  1. kind of like flat stanley...or hannah's rudy the rat!
    love it.

    ReplyDelete