Monday, January 17, 2011

I don't usually do music stuff on here, but I absolutely love getting music suggestions... so I'm hoping you do, too!
Here are my top 5 albums right now!

-The Weepies: "Be My Thrill"
Favorite track: "Hummingbird"

-Andrew Belle: "The Ladder"
Favorite track: "Static Waves" (features Katie Herzig)

-Ben Folds and Nick Hornby: "Lonely Avenue"
Favorite track: "Picture Window"

-Pearl & the Beard: "God Bless Your Weary Soul, Amanda Richardson"
Favorite track: "Slow Motion Machine Gun"

-The Spring Standards: "Would Things Be Different"
Favorite track: "Queen of the Lot"

Also check out this awesome a cappella version of Coldplay's "Fix You" by Straight No Chaser. My a cappella group is doing a similar arrangement, and it isn't all men, but you get the jist. It's gonna be amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment